HP v228g 16 GB Pen Drive(Gold),Features,Review,Price | Youth Trends

HP v228g 16 GB Pen Drive(Gold),Features,Review,Price


 

Specifications of HP v228g 16 GB Pen Drive (Gold)
Review
This pen drive is something more than you expect. I'm a skilled worker and I usually require to rapidly transfer data on inhabitant drives for my surveillance missions. That being said, I was quickly able to take out over 5 gigs of data under 5 minutes while I kept the CEO busy by seducing her. She did, however, notice the pen drive and further praise me on owning such a well piece of art. I've noticed the same outline on my following missions; people seem stir up at the outlook of a man having a dragon inlaid pen drive. Too bad it isn't all that big though as I was expecting it would make up for something
I lack. Buy it gentlemen!

General Specifications
Brand
HP
Color
Gold
Capacity
16 GB
Dimensions
4.5 x 12.20 x 34.6 mm
Form Factor
USB Flash Drive
Interface
USB 2.0
Model
v228g
OS Supported
Windows 2000 and Above, Mac 10.3 and Above
Transfer Speed
Read 18 MB/s, Write 8 MB/s
Type
Utility Pendrive
Variant
16 GB
Weight
4.6 g

Warranty
Service Type
Carry In
Not Covered in Warranty
Physical Damages, Damage Due to Water or Any Other Liquid
Domestic Term
2 Year
Warranty Summary
1 Year Replacement Warranty
Rs. 749 /-
Inclusive of taxes

 

No comments: